

Today is my Mommy's first Mother's Day!!!! Daddy and I picked out a pretty new watch for Mommy (well, I really did most of the shopping, Daddy couldn't make up his mind). We surprised Mommy with her present then I went to church. Mommy and Daddy let me sit in the big church service. Mommy and I left the service early because we had a date. I got to go to "Muffins with Mommy" this morning before sunday school. It was tons of fun, Mommy and I hung out and talked to all our friends. After church we went home and Daddy cooked steaks for Mommy! I didnt get to eat the steaks so I settled for some cereal and bananas! It looked like Mommy and Daddy had a great lunch...after lunch Mommy and I played while Daddy cleaned the kitchen. We played so hard that we both fell asleep in the chair. I heard Mommy tell Daddy that she just wanted to enjoy her lazy afternoon!!!! I hope all of the other Mommy's have a GREAT Mother's Day just like mine did!!!!


1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! I took a nap with my baby, too. Oohhh...it was so nice!
Post a Comment