The funniest part was Marc had just left and every once in awhile he would SHOUT, "DaDa!"



(Yes, that is a little tooth you see in his mouth! I have never been able to get a picture of it until today, by accident. He also has one on the top that just broke through the surface!)

5 comments:
Hey- no more purple blinds!
I know!!!! YEA! Marc and I are so excited about our new blinds. It makes the kitchen look bigger.
Thanks for noticing!
so sweet. You will have let him stand there when Marc comes back home one day. Cade loves to look out the window when Matt is coming home. Too cute!
I love his little plaid shorts!!
Hey! I saw your blog on Regina's blog and couldn't resist to say hi. It has been a few years so I have no idea if you remember me from church.? Your son is adorable and I LOVE the name!!! Ha.
Post a Comment