Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Day

On New Year's Day we drove to Carrollton to spend a little time with Michael, Meaghan, Jackson, Nana and Papa. The girls ended up at Hobby Lobby purchasing fabric to make a pillow for the chair in Grayson's (due to Michael & Meaghan in about 4 weeks) nursery. We are always up for a good crafty project!! The boys and the kiddos had a blast playing outside on Jackson's new swing set. Then Nana made a wonderful meal consisting of pork chops, cabbage, cornbread and, of course, black-eyed peas (which we found after driving to several places.....I think Carrollton sold out of EVERY type of black-eyed pea that exists!) Finally, after the children went to bed we played a little game of 90's Trivia. I found out really quick that I must have slept through the 90's. Nothing like a game of Trivia to make you feel super dumb! HEHE! And yes, Michael and Meaghan kicked our tail!

Papa pushing Aiden on the tricycle.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger