Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Marc and I were so excited that Valentine's Day fell on Saturday because all 3 of us could spend the day together! We have had a wonderful and lazy day......the best kind. I have included a few pictures of Aiden opening Valentines from Mommy & Daddy and his friends at school (he brought them home yesterday and we opened them at home today!) We hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day!! Looking to see what Mommy & Daddy put in the bag!
Puffs.....a staple!
New 'big-boy' sippy cups.
Gerber fruit strips.....another staple!
Sorting through the gifts from school.
Lots of gifts from school.....
Attempting to convince Mommy that he needed the Rice Krispie Treat "right now!" I don't think he has even had one before?
Mommy & Aiden
Daddy & Aiden

2 comments:

Michael & Meaghan said...

Aiden looks like such a big boy standing up next to you with the rice krispy treat. Hard to believe he's getting to be so big.

Christa Greene said...

Sweet pictures! I love the one where he's trying to convince you to open the rice krispy treat!

Powered By Blogger