We had a wonderful Easter. We woke up and attended the 8:15 AM Easter service at our church. It was a great service, and we were even on time! Marc did not have his college Life Group class due to the Easter break so he helped me in the nursery...and I am sure glad he was there!!! After church we drove to Post to have Easter lunch with Meme and Grandpa. We watched The Masters and took a much needed nap! Marc and Aiden tried their luck at some indoor golf! Thank you Nana & Papa and Meme & Grandpa for the Easter gifts. Aiden loves them!
Kathy, You have great taste in dresses! I bought that exact dress for Easter! Unfortunately, mine had a defective zipper that decided to malfunction on Easter Sunday morning, so I had to change to another dress. Fortunately, I had a dress that I bought for a baby shower this weekend that I was able to wear instead! It looks like great minds think alike! Love and miss you Melissa
33"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 34"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
3 comments:
Kathy,
You have great taste in dresses! I bought that exact dress for Easter! Unfortunately, mine had a defective zipper that decided to malfunction on Easter Sunday morning, so I had to change to another dress. Fortunately, I had a dress that I bought for a baby shower this weekend that I was able to wear instead!
It looks like great minds think alike! Love and miss you
Melissa
Aiden is so handsome! I love that close up of him. Lily says, "hubba hubba".
I loved you Easter dress! You looked so pretty (like everyday!)
Post a Comment