Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Floor

Marc and I have started the process of updating our home! We are very excited to take on the projects that we have waited a long time for. We have been working hard on our financial goals for many years and now that we are debt free (except for our mortgage), our IRAs and Aiden's ESA are in full force, and our savings account is finally to our goal amount, we get to move forward with our home improvement goals.

Our first project was our floor. We removed the carpet from the dining room, living room, hall and entries and had laminate wood floors put down in its place. It was a bit of a fiasco (we lived on cement floors for 7 weeks due to a incorrect product arrival date by Home Depot :) ) but it was worth it and we LOVE it!
I have included pictures of our journey! Enjoy!

The finished product!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow. Wow! WOW!! That is gorgeous. Well worth the wait, I hope. ;-) Can't wait to see it in person!

Powered By Blogger