wow...he's a good crawler for it only being his second day! The toys video cracks me up too. Matt and I have given up on cleaning until Cade is in bed asleep....it's just not worth the energy to do it over and over. Have fun baby proofing the house! :)
33"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 34"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
4 comments:
Way to go Aiden! The only thing more remarkable is the size of your TV! Wow-wee!
Way to go Aiden. Now you can get into anything you want to!
wow...he's a good crawler for it only being his second day! The toys video cracks me up too. Matt and I have given up on cleaning until Cade is in bed asleep....it's just not worth the energy to do it over and over. Have fun baby proofing the house! :)
Wow! Good job Aiden! I can't believe he's crawling!! Owen started crawling this week, too. We're really in for it now! :)
Post a Comment