Monday, August 11, 2008

Pulling-Up

Aiden is now pulling-up on anything that will stand still and some things that won't! He has been doing this for about a week now and has had several falls with bumps and bruises.
The pictures you see are from the very first time he accomplished this feat. I was busy packing away many of the baby items that he has outgrown (sniffle, sniffle) and he crawled over to the storage tub. At first, he just grabbed the side and pulled to his knees so that he could barely peak in. I kept packing and when I glanced over he was standing up! Of course, like any Mom, I look at my 9 1/2 month old and say, "Don't move!" It worked though! I was able to run and grab my camera to catch the moment. YEA!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Someone needs to tell these little ones to stop getting so big so fast! However, praise God for healthy, growing babies!

Tara Powell said...

yeah Aiden! I wish 2 year olds would stay still when you say "don't move!"

The Meers Family said...

I can't believe he's gotten so big!! I sure like all his new tricks, please give him a kiss for us. Wish we could check it out in person.

The McDons said...

Hey guys! We are so glad you found our blog! I'm sure you guys know a lot of what we're going through, thanks so much for praying for us! It's been an exciting & crazy time, but all good! I can't believe your little one is already 10 months, he's adorable! It was great to hear from y'all, glad we can keep in touch now!

Jon & Laura

Jon's email is: jonmcdon@gmail.com

dawn said...

Kathy,

I heard that you stayed in Houston to help take Caleb to school today. I just got tears in my eyes when I heard. Thank you so much. I wish so bad I could have been there too, and am so glad that you and Melissa have the friendship that you do. What a blessing you are to her.

Thanks so much!

Dana said...

Hey Kathy! I am horrible, horrible friend, I found a thank you note for you guys that I did not mail! I am so sorry. It will come. How are ya'll? Can you believe how big our boys are getting?

Powered By Blogger