Last weekend we went to the State Fair in Dallas. Marc and I had never been, so we thought it would be a fun weekend. We were able to spend time with my sister and all of Marc's family. It was a blast!
Aiden riding on the train from the parking lot. (No, he doesn't wear his Texas Tech shirt everyday.....just every game day! We have to get the 'good' out of that pricey t-shirt!)
Aiden took his picture with the GIANT King Tut.
Aiden riding on the train from the parking lot. (No, he doesn't wear his Texas Tech shirt everyday.....just every game day! We have to get the 'good' out of that pricey t-shirt!)
Aiden took his picture with the GIANT King Tut.
Jackson and Aiden were very excited to see each other!
Aiden and Aunt Tamra
Tamra seemed to attract all of the children!
Aiden and I shared a turkey leg.
We went to visit Elsie, the Borden cow, but as you can see, Aiden was already tuckered out. After this stop, he and Daddy went back to Uncle Michael's house while Aunt Tamra and I stayed and played!

2 comments:
Fun! I miss the State Fair. When I was little, my dad and I would go together every year. It was our "thang".
How fun! I've only been once as a child, but I still remember it! I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment