The biggest surprise we received during our trip was the announcement that my sister was engaged! We arrived around 11 pm on Friday night and she met us at the door with a beautiful ring on her finger that she had received only hours before. Her boyfriend, now fiance, did a VERY good job.....very romantic! We all are extremely excited and ready to welcome Brandon into our family. (I apologize, I haven't gotten my hands on a picture of Tamra and Brandon from that night!)



3 comments:
YEAH Tamara!!! I am SO happy for her! Please tell her I said congratulations!!!
sorry...Tamra, not Tamara.
Congratulations to your sister! Yay!
I missed seeing you this morning! Turns out our imaginations got the best of us (again)! The "bumps" were just huge eczema places. They went away after I put some of her eczema cream on them. By then it was too late to get both of us ready for church though! Oh, and yes, Ben was the first one to say, "it's got to be chicken pox..look at the welps!" :) Ha, Ha!
Post a Comment