Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Baby Grayson

During our trip to Dallas, we stopped in Carrollton to visit Michael, Meaghan and sweet, sweet Baby Grayson. (Jackson was in Houston with Nana and Aiden stayed with Aunt Tamra.) We spent the afternoon/evening cuddling with Grayson and then enjoyed a fabulous meal at Fishmonger's. It was nice to hold a tiny baby again.....but don't worry, we aren't ready for another one just yet!


2 comments:

Tara Powell said...

ok, it's been WAY, WAY too long since we've talked because I didn't even know about baby Grayson! I'm calling you soon.......

The Meers Family said...

Wow, it sounds like you had a ton of fun! Please tell Tamra congrats for us! Grayson is so cute! I bet it was a lot of fun snuggling with a bitty baby again! I sure would like to get to hang out with you guys sometime soon!
Love,
Jenn

Powered By Blogger