We spent this past week in Houston, Hilton Head, SC and Savannah, GA. It was a great vacation and we had tons of fun.

On our way to Houston we had to stop and burn off some energy...Marc and Aiden decided to take a spin in a fire truck.
We spent time in Hilton Head, SC...and Savannah, GA. A quick picture before the "Paula Deen Tour" started.
The produce market Paula Deen used when she started her "Bag Lady Business".
"Uncle Bubba's" (Paula Deen's brother) seafood restaurant.

A picture with "Uncle Bubba", he was extremely nice and very funny. He asked us if we had ever heard of his sister because he helps her out with her restaurant too.

Paula Deen and her son's restaurant.....the food was amazing!!!! Worth every penny!


Some down home southern food!
Finger lickin good!

An amazing candy store that was great. I was in heaven the minute I walked in. Plus we had $20 dollars of free money to spend thanks to the Paula Deen tour!
The last night we went on the "Savannah River Queen" a cool riverboat dinner cruise.It was a ton of fun. Aiden got to hang out with some of his cousins and a very big THANK YOU to Nana and Papa, and Uncle Chris and Aunt Melissa for keeping our children.



2 comments:
Oh! So many memories from our honeymoon. We liked lady and sons, but LOVED Mrs. Wilkes restaurant. I wish I knew you were going so I could have given you a heads up. I loved all the candy stores on the waterfront! I made a stop there everyday! :) We went on a dolphin cruise when we were there also. We saw a few fins.....not really worth it. :) I am glad ya'll got away for some R&R!!! We miss you!
Oh that's right...you did go to Savannah for your honeymoon. WE LOVED IT. I told Marc, I will be going back! We made several stops in the candy stores too. HAHA!
Post a Comment