Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun Saturday

Our Saturday started at 6:45 am this morning! Lil' Aiden decided it was time to get up! Normally our sweet baby sleeps until 8:30 or so.....but on the one day that Mom gets to sleep in....? Anyhow, we ended up having a great Saturday that seemed long (those are the best kind of Saturdays!) Since we were already up we decided to head over to the 'Lubbock Breakfast House' ~ great food by the way. After we filled our bellies, it was time to head home and wash Marc's truck. Aiden jumped right in with Marc and I and helped scrub the truck, rinse, fill the bucket, etc. He is quite the helper!Then after a nap and a few errands, Aiden and Marc headed to the back yard to play in the sprinkler. Marc thought it was hilarious to pinch the waterhose and then turn it loose when Aiden got close! Aiden LOVED it. (We did change him out of his swimsuit after washing the car! HEHE! I didn't want anyone to think we left him in wet clothes through the afternoon. :) )

3 comments:

Stacy Drake said...

Fun day! When did Marc get his truck? It's pretty sweet!

Stacy Drake said...

oh, and good thing you cleared up that you changed Aiden into his bathing suit, because I was totally sitting here judging you. haha

Christa Greene said...

What a fun day! Aiden is such a cutie! I enjoyed seeing him at church this morning! He's turning into a big boy!!

P.S. Tell Marc I love his new truck! That's what I wanted Ben to get instead of his grandpa car! LOL!

Powered By Blogger