We stopped using Aiden's changing table about 3 or 4 months ago, because he has outgrown it. Instead, we now use a fold up changing pad. We fold the pad up after each diaper change and put it away (important point!)
One day this week, this is what we found in Aiden's room! He did this all by himself. HILARIOUS!

5 comments:
Too funny! Its great what they pick up from us and then repeat "just like mommy does it." Give him kisses for me!
that is great! Wait until he starts talking to the monkey like you talk to him! I love it when kids make you laugh!
Such a big boy! I see his little toddler bed in the picture too. Big beds and eating utensils...what are we going to do with this boy?! =)
I know! We changed his bed around last Sunday. I plan to post a pic. He is definitely growing too fast! Less than 3 months to Age 2....didn't we just leave the hospital?
I think he's trying to tell you that he wants a little brother or sister to help with.
Post a Comment