oh he is soooo cute. JUST ADORABLE. Looks like yall are having a fun summer. I had so much fun shopping at Just for Grins and plan to order even more online!! You and your in-laws are so talented!
33"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 34"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
3 comments:
Looks like there might have been a huge lack of adult supervision that day?? Just kidding! They are sooo cute! Boys must be so fun!
oh he is soooo cute. JUST ADORABLE. Looks like yall are having a fun summer. I had so much fun shopping at Just for Grins and plan to order even more online!! You and your in-laws are so talented!
Aw thanks Steph! Jennifer I agree, there needs to be a little more supervision. HEHE!
Post a Comment