Last Friday evening, after Marc mowed the lawn (he was off due to a training class!), Aiden and I decided to hang out in the backyard. When Marc washed off the patio it created a tiny mud puddle. Well, just like any other little boy, Aiden went straight for it! He had the best time sitting in it, digging his fingers in it, rubbing it all over himself, etc. The most amazing part is, I LET HIM! If you know me well, you know how hard this was for me. I told myself, "he is only little once, let him play." And play he did.....


4 comments:
Awww what a great time for a little boy! I am the same way, and have a hard time letting them just make the huge mess...he's glad you did :) We're (the Drake's and the Phelps') gathering at Lake Conroe on july 10th through the 12th, wanna come??? Miss you guys.
Love,
Jenn
what fun! Love the first picture of his little hand. He is such a cute little guy! Hope ya'll had a fun birthday for Marc!
Those are some of the best times. Nothing like a little boy being full of mud with a HUGE smile on his face.
Can't wait for the day! He is too cute (even covered in mud)! ;-) Hey, and what I can see of the grass looks awesome! I'm jealous...
Post a Comment